AeroCanard FG kit aircraft, but with different front wings, and without the extra side windows
The reigning Pan-asian champion from India, Ishani is easy on the eyes, but ruthless in the skies. Thanks to her high-speed competitiveness and notable talent, she has amazed more than a billion loyal fans—including one rookie racer who turns to her for guidance. Exotic and mysterious, Ishani is full of surprises, but always has her eye on the prize.
Ishani is a strong, spirited and talented racer. She took a liking of Dusty Crophopper, though she took advantage and tricked him onto following the train tracks, which almost lead Dusty to have a major accident under Ripslinger's orders for a Skyslycer Mark Five propeller. Though later on in Mexico, she felt guilty of doing so and redeemed herself.
Ishani has green eyes and is painted in shades of yellow, orange and red. She has a propeller on her back. Ishani's racing number is #6.
- Ishani's design is based on the AeroCanard FG kit aircraft, but with different front wings, a thinner nose, and without the extra side windows.
- In a fictional magazine within the movie called Airsports Magazine, Ishani was once named "Most Aerodynamic Racer".
- Her flying style is a graceful at very high speeds.
- Ishani's wingspan is 32.8 feet (10 meters).
- According to the cardback of her die-cast model, she is hiding a dark secret.