|Planes: Fire & Rescue|
Planes: Fire & Rescue
July 18, 2014
Planes: Fire and Rescue is the second film in the Planes series, and the fourth film overall in the Cars universe. Its plot involves Dusty working at a National Park to stop forest fires. It was originally titled Planes 2: Fire and Rescue, but the "2" was later removed. It will have a 3D theatrical release on July 18, 2014.
“Planes: Fire & Rescue” features a quirky crew of elite firefighting aircraft devoted to protecting historic Piston Peak National Park from a raging wildfire. When world famous air racer Dusty (voice of Dane Cook) from the first movie, learns that his engine is damaged and he may never race again, he must shift gears and is launched into the world of wildfire air attack. Dusty joins forces with veteran fire and rescue helicopter Blade Ranger and his courageous air attack team, including spirited super scooper Lil' Dipper (voice of Bowen), heavy-lift helicopter Windlifter, ex-military transport Cabbie and a lively bunch of brave all-terrain vehicles known as The Smokejumpers. Together, the fearless team battles a massive wildfire, and Dusty learns what it takes to become a true hero. Hang on, Where are Dusty's friends from the first movie? “Planes: Fire & Rescue” ignites July 18, 2014.
Voice Cast (International)
International Release Dates
- United States - July 18, 2014
- France - July 23, 2014
- United Kingdom - August 8, 2014
- Germany - August 14, 2014
- Hong Kong - August 14, 2014
- Singapore - September 4, 2014
- Brazil - September 12, 2014
- Sweden - October 17, 2014
- Italy - November 6, 2014
- Aside from the new title, the Planes logo appears to have a few small changes. For example:
- The silver metal has been changed to bronze.
- The small star below the title "Planes" has been changed to a sort of firehouse symbol.
- Main article: Planes: Fire and Rescue Gallery